June 2014: Rubybox Revealed

This months Rubybox was just plain said AMAZING!!

The box consisted of 3 Full sized and two sample sized products.

John Frieda (Full size)
Frizz-Ease Hair Serum Formula

This serum helps to eliminate the frizz from my hair, leaving it smooth and shiny. It sells for R99.00 which is affordable and is easily available to purchase from Clicks stores, nationwide.  The serum will last quite some time so go and and get yours now! ;-)

Tip Top (Full size)
Quick Dry Treatment

Retails for R79.95 this top coat makes my nails shiny.  And whats great about it is that it can be applied to wet nails...Yes, wet nails, as it dry`s relatively easily.  A must have to finish off a quick manicure.



Pond's (Sample)
Flawless Radiance BB Cream in Beige

Full size retails for R89.95. a BB cream with an SPF = A must try or have! Helps cover up my hive flare ups, which helps with pigmentation and it protects at the same time. Love it!!  I use this BB cream so these samples are going with me on my end of year vacation, as its easily stored in my makeup bag! Yay!

rubybox tools (Full Size)
Make-Up Removal Sponge


2 x sponges retails at R39.95. I can use a small amount of cleanser, rubbing away all makeup while exfoliating my skin, without causing any damage to it. These sponges last long, as my previous set which I had received in a previous rubybox, made my skin look and feel gorgouse at a fraction of a facials` price ;-)

Thanks Rubybox for yet Another amazing Rubybox! 
#Rubyboxreveal

Comments

Popular Posts