Avon Ideal Flawless CC (Colour Corrector Cream): Shell

I've now tried and tested Avons CC Cream and I'm really impressed with the results. I think I like it even more than the Avon BB cream which I've been using up to now.

Reasons are as follows:
-The colour corrector cream is more suitable to my skin mainly because it helps cover my pigmentation in my skin since I frequently suffer from flare-ups which is sometimes embarrassing but human ;-)

-It contains a high SPF 50 which means I get added protection when going out in the sun! Hey, bring on summer people.. I`m so ready to look and feel amazing!

-The CC Cream comes in 9 shades so there's basically a tone for every skin tone, ranging from dark, medium to lighter colours. Shades include: Sable, Caramel, Nutmeg (Dark), Soft Honey, Medium Beige (Medium), Natural Beige, Nude, Shell (The colour I tested), Ivory (Lighter Shades).


The Colour Corrector Cream makes for easy application.  I dab a few dots on my cheeks, forehead and chin, and while using my foundation brush, blend in the dots smoothing it out.  No need to apply any additional powders to take on the oil, since there are no oily concerns to be worried about! ;-)

The CC Cream comes in a 30 ml sized tube, but its really long lasting since I`ve been using it for two weeks now and my tube is still full.  I love it- cause I don't need to keep re-applying it one application per day is really all you need.


*The colour I used: Shell

-Something I had also noticed unlike other creams I`ve been using, this CC cream makes my skin glow as soon as I apply it, without causing it to shine though. ;-)  

I definitely wont be continuing to use my BB cream cause the CC cream has way more benefits and its more suitable for aged skin and since im moving towards 30 now...sssshhhh.. i better use it lol ;-)

This Avon Ideal Flawless CC Cream retails at only R84.95 so its really not a wallet buster..go out and get yours.  Thanks Beauty Bulletin for the opportunity to try and test this Product! 

Comments

Popular Posts