To go Wild, or not to go Wild? Shop and Wear Leopard Print

Leopard print is in fashion and soooo hot this summer and even winter.  Its important to know how to go wild though or it could go horribly wrong.  

When you consider infusing leopard print into one of your outfits please keep the following in mind:
*Wear it as a neutral, hence make it the focus point of your outfit. You could wear a pant, top or scarf.
*Work your leopard print with other neutrals, such as black, white or even stone colours.  I have personally found this to work well for me (see my picture below ;-) )

*Leopard print and colour? Yes!  You read right, if you go for this option though, consider wearing your leopard print item with fuchsia, orange or even red.  Trust me, it works!!! 
*The easiest way to wear leopard print with an accessory of course.  If you don't know wear to start with this trend, the accessory route is your best option.  I have gone with sunglasses, but accessories, such as watches, earrings, belts, pumps are all available.  So work it ladies! 



*Avoid going over the top now, remember your outfit has to have a focal point so stick to one or two leopard print items at most.

So, I hope these pointers help you as much as it helps me when it comes to dressing up with a roar lol ;-)

Article (Glamour_SA) July 2014

Comments

Popular Posts