*** Summer Skin ***

Beautiful summer skin starts by removing the old winter skin.   So brush your entire body with a loofah, from your toes upwards, this will help the circulation which will promote a glowing skin down the line.

Body Scrubs are worth using, but for someone like me who has sensitive skin I tend to stay away from them, because I've attempted using them before and the results are, lumpy red bumps which are so itchy.  So use them only if you have a non-sensitive skin.

Use a good creamy Body Butter and apply it twice daily the results are amazing, as it will soon show.  Smooth, glowing skin.  And once you feel confident and happy in your new summer skin, only then reduce the application to once a day ;-)

  • Hair Removal Tips:
  • Waxing can keep you smoother for longer
  • If you have sensitive skin, spot-test depilatory creams first.  I've attached a picture of he cream Im currently using.


  • Be careful when shaving around your ankles and knees, as these areas are more prone to nicks.
  • Be Kind to your bikini line as you might end up with an embarrassing redness which will take a good few days to go away.  I use these cute bikini razors which helps me remove hairs precisely around that area.. thanks mom for this great buy and spoiling me!





Comments

Popular Posts