Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick Reviews`

Firstly, I should reveal that I purchased my Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipsticks from Rubybox online www.rubybox.co.za during one of their crazy sales (and I mean that in a good way).  The timing was perfect for splurging if you know what I mean (**,) .  These lipsticks retailed for R99.

I purchased two at the time;
02 Bourjois Sweet Kiss Natural Lipstick in Peche Volumptuese
07 Bourjois Sweet Kiss Natural Lipstick in Framboise Exquise
Both of these colors are more matte and tend to lean towards natural nude, shades of orange and pink.

 
About Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick:
  • Contains all the benefits of Nature in One, with a 100% Natural Formula.
  • Shades are more radiant, due to it be 100% Natural.
  • Lips are cared for and moisture, due to this amazing Natural Formula (Magnolia Oil and Shea Butter are key ingredients).
  • Available in 8 shades including more nudes`/natural shades to sophisticated to sultry shades, so there is a shade for everyone! ;-)

  •  
    Because of the color of these lipsticks they can be worn each and everyday to work, or leisurely activity! Below is a comparison of the two colors on myself.  Hope you all like it.  If you are anything like me, you would lean and like the 07 Color more, which is more of a soft pink and plum kind of color.
     
     
    Pro`s about Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick:
    -Non-drying matte Lipstick
    -High Coverage on your lips as it conceals pigmentation too
    -Non-sticky/Non-Flaking Lipstick
    -Long Lasting, one application lasts for +/- 4-5 hours
    -Has a sweet smell to it
    -very moist
    -pretty packaging
    
     
    Cons` about Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick:
    -Because of the matteness and moistness of the lipstick for me personally it tends to come across as more of a lipbalm than a lipstick, which means I would wear it underneath my usual lipstick for the protection of my lips.
    -These lipsticks at usual retail price are on the expensive side.
    -Has a wax like texture which I don't particularly like.
     
    I did some swatches as per below:
    02 Bourjois Sweet Kiss Natural Lipstick in Peche Volumptuese (Left)
    07 Bourjois Sweet Kiss Natural Lipstick in Framboise Exquise (Right)

     

     
    What caught my attention about these lipsticks were their pretty packaging.  The outer cover, is made of plastic like tubes, with the Bourjois Trademark written on them.  The tube of the Is a metallic Soft Purple, with a silver button in it, for easy opening and closing of the lipstick tube.
    The bottom of each lipstick contains an easy identifiable Color Indicator, which makes for easy identification of lipstick colors- a bonus for any busy lady on the run! ;-)  Packaging doesn't get any better than this!! (**,)
     


     
    Hope this review helps you decide to purchase or not to purchase Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick!  I would definitely recommend this lipstick to ladies who want low-medium coverage and care for their lips!
     
     
     
    For more info go to www.rubybox.co.za
     
     
     

    Comments

    Popular Posts