10 Things I absolutely dont like at all!

Now these are things, that I just generally don't like at all! You should be warned as some are hygiene related, others not, and some of these are just general things.
 
 

1.  Rude People, that's one that gets to me.  There is absolutely no reason to be rude to someone especially if you don't know the person.  But how many times, have you not come across a stranger even a waiter in a restaurant that is just so rude that you got up and walked away? 

2.  People with dirty, never mind long nails.  Whether its your fingernails or your toe nails, it should be CLEAN! I cant deal with dirty nails oh no!

3.  How many times, have you not gone to the toilet, and seen another female just walk out the toilet, without so much as washing one hand never mind both?  Yes, this happens, and I cringe and grind my teeth. 

4.  You get to a retail store, find some items you like and off you go to the nearest fitting room.. Now here are two things I don't like.  Women who stand in their panty`s and bra`s with the door wide open, I mean you do know there is a door for a reason.   I didn't come for the free show now. And two, stink feet in the fitting rooms.  Hell no!!! Wash your feet, powder them, and wear easy but breathable shoes when you know you going to the shops.

5.  People who talk loud, OR Scream from one to the other, when they are so close they can just speak politely to the other.  I mean come on.

6.    Nasty is what your name should be, if you don't ever clean out your navel.  Yes, you read right.  Why not clean it like any other of your body parts.  Use an alcohol swab and just gently wipe it out.  With me I remove my navel ring and do that.  So please, no more gathering of any or fuzz via your navel, please!
 
7.  People who spit! I mean why?  And in public roads, I cant, cant, cant get over this.  Walking on the sidewalk and seeing some random guy just spit out of nowhere.  Even worse is little kids are doing it too.  You should teach your little ones that this is really not attractive or right in any way.
 
8.  People who mess with toilet paper in toilets.  Now you and I know toilet paper is meant to go into either the toilet pot or in a bin.  However, some people find it funny to leave it on the floor or wet it and throw it at the roof to just go and stick on or even on the basin.  No man.  Cant deal!
 
9.  People, who cut you off in traffic for no apparent reason only to find them standing at the very same red robot you were heading to in the following few seconds/minutes.  mxm..
 
10.  Those who leave almost empty peanut butter jars, or sauce bottles for me to use.  Urgh, now imagine you home alone, you make yourself the most lovely meal and you plan to use your favourite sauce for it, to find a bottle of it in the fridge with like two drops in it.  Why me? I find myself asking next.  Point taken right? Right!
 
So if you have any other things you don't like, but you would like to add on, feel free to comment. 
 
Happy Wednesday All!







Comments

  1. Great article with excellent idea! Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information
    Amazon Digital Marketing

    ReplyDelete

  2. It is really a great site, providing the best experience for a new user.
    litter disposal system

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm feeling so enlightened after reading this! Each point is like a little nugget of wisdom. Definitely bookmarking this for future reference.
    Eyeshadow Palette price in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gratitude to the author for crafting such an informative post. It's evident that a lot of effort went into compiling this wealth of knowledge. I'm excited to apply these tips in my own life!
    online courses in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts