1. Are you named after anyone?
Yes, I actually am. My dad named me after Nadine Gordimer, and I don't need to clue you in about what an amazing writer she was as well as a very popular political activist.
2. Do you have kids?
3. When was the last time you cried?
Over the past weekend, silly really but oh well it comes with being human.
4. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Not really, but at times I do when I am at work.
5. Will you ever bungee-jump?
At this moment Hell-no! But who knows maybe I change my mind in future, as soon as I get over my fear of heights.
6. What is your eye colour?
A mixture of hazel and light brown.
7. What is your favourite cereal?
I love bran!
8. Scary movie or happy endings?
Definitely scary movies! I cant live without a good horror/thriller.
9. Favourite smells?
Furniture polish, petrol, cleaning chemicals, I know its weird, but that's me! And fresh fruity perfume of course like Marc Jacobs Dot.
10. Summer or Winter?
Winter, but I mustn't get caught in any storms. More like me all cosy in a villa somewhere, watching the storm outside, sipping on hot chocolate, eating my favourite chocolate, and just socialising with friends.
11. Computer or Television?
Computer, I love the web, especially because I get to blog and catch up on everything social.
12. Where were you born?
South Africa at the very well known Tygerberg Hospital.
13. What`s the first thing you notice about people?
OMG, people`s teeth. Crooked teeth is not the problem, plaque invested and not looked after dental issues, gets me to stare!
14. Do you have any pets?
I used to own fish, but that's another story for another day lol
15. What is the furthest you have ever been away from home?
Durban, Kwa-Zulu Natal region
16. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, a twin brother.
17. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Owner of my own business and very successful of course.
18. What are your hobbies?
Camping, Blogging and swatching all kinds of beauty products
19. Do you have any special talents?
Not that I know of, but as soon as I think of something ill update this post ;-)
20. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
Organised but out of 5 I would give it a 4.2 , as my makeup has started to overflow, so I need more storage asap!
21. When goings somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
Not! If I know I am going out, I start planning everything especially what I plan on wearing, my hairstyle and my accessories.
22. On a weekend away, what cant you live without?
My cell phone charger, a good lipstick for day and night-time and a great magazine of course.
23. What is the longest you have ever gone without writing any blog posts?
About 2-3 weeks. What can I say, life gets busy.. that's the end of this.. ;-)
24. Name a beauty routine you rarely or don't do at all?
Contouring! Such a huge don't do for me, for fear of failing and looking like a clown. But one day I will master it, I know.
25. Is washing makeup brushes and cleaning tools something you do often?
Yes. I believe that this forms part of good skincare habits. So for me, its a must do.
26. Name something non-beauty related that you tend to put off all the time.
Cleaning my car.
27. How long do you last with chipped nail-polish?
I cant stand chipped nail polish so for me, its not long, before I end up taking it all of then.
Hope you all liked this post. Now you know a bit more of me.
Feel free to ask me some more questions that might come to mind.