Quick snaps: Avons Perfectly Matte Lipstick

This past Sunday, I got home and tried out two of my new oh so raved about Avon Perfectly Matte Lipsticks.  Below you will find more details on both colours.

Brand: Avon
Product: Avon Perfectly Matte Lipstick
Colours: Picture 1 - Au Naturale
Picture 2 - Berry Blast
Price: Retails at R69.90 each
Availability: www.avon.co.za
Colour payoff: 4/5
Texture: Soft on the lips and very light
This product gets a 4/5 from me, especially because I love the sweet smell of both lipsticks (reminds me of childhood sweeties) and also because the colour payoff is excellent.  No need to apply a few coats of lipstick for it to sit nicely on the lips, just two coats are required and the matte lipstick will last on your lips for hours! Its also non-drying and very moisturising.  A great matte lipstick for professional makeup guru`s and also newbies.




Comments

Popular Posts