First Impressions: Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colours

Just received the cutest #rimmellondonsa Matte Liquid Lip Colours in 12 different shades 💋 ☺ They're new!!! Follow my page/blog and see how I put these to the test over the following week. Also keep an eye out for swatches which will follow soon! I absolutely live for new makeup 💄 😍  Shades to suit every woman's mood - yessss! I love that the packaging also indicates a matte content.  These tubes of matte lip colours have more of a frosted feel, which indicates matte and the fact that the tube is small in size, means I can take it all over. I also love the smell of these matte lip colours; its sweet but not too overwhelming. The tops come off easily with a few turns, and colour payoff is great! ☺ #staymattelips #rimmellondonsa #rubyboxbeauty #rubybox #nadineknowsbeautyblog#beautyfinds #livethelondonlook#capetownblogger #newinlips




Comments

Popular Posts