Newin: Avon Dry Shampoo - Advanced Techniques

Brand: Avon
Range: Advance Techniques
Product: Dry Shampoo
Cost: On special now R67.99
Size: 150ml
Now that its winter, I almost always have my hair covered in either a scarf or beanie, which means it sweats way more easier, or becomes oilier way faster. So when I saw the release of this Dry Shampoo in a current Avon Brochure, I had to get it. And I am so impressed by using this product, yes I am going to order another bottle of it!
Likes:
-Absorbs oil
-Smells Lovely
-No white residue is left behind unlike other dry shampoo`s I`ve used in the past
-150 ml size bottle, means its small enough to take all over with me
-Leaves my hair fresh and smelling extra! 😉😜

Dislikes:
-None!
I would definitely recommend the use of this product, as its a real crowd pleaser and definitely will not disappoint. It even works on my natural hair, which means I do not chemically process my hair, and the results are just as great as when my hair is flat ironed.

Comments

Popular Posts