Review: Dove intensive repair Shampoo + Conditioner

Brand: Dove SA
Products: Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Shampoo and Conditioner
Price: Depends on outlet R64.95 Clicks
Size:250ml and 200ml
Texture shampoo: runny liquid
Texture conditioner: thick non drip cream
Availability: All national shopping outlets and pharmacies


These two products formed part of a sponsored pack I had received from Rubybox and Dove South Africa. I must admit I was not a huge fan of dove skincare products in the past but of late I've changed my opinion.
My experience with these products
First off, I love that the shampoo and conditioner works for my natural hair. Most times I find a shampoo that smells lovely but that wont foam up and clean my hair and scalp as its supposed to. This is not the story with the Dove intese repair shampoo.

Likes:
It foams up easily and cleanses my hair and scalp effectively
Shampoo smells fresh and clean
One doesn't require too much product to get the job done
Gentle enough to use daily
Affordable
With the intense repair conditioner I could easily apply the product to my hair and it would leave my hair soft, shiny and manageable.

Likes:
Conditioner is non drip so it doesnt mess all over
Smells fresh and clean
Can be used as a a mask like I used it by using a shower cap
Gentle on scalp and hair
Leaves hair soft and repaired thanks to nutri-keratin actives which deeply moisturises to work on the worst damaged hair.
Affordable

Final thoughts:
As someone who's been natural for almost three years ive come to realise its extremely difficult to find reliable haircare go to products that almost never would dissapoint. For me Dove intense repair shampoo and conditioner are those products. What works for one natural might not work for the rest but personally this combo works for me. Ill definitely repurchase this shampoo and conditioner as it cleanses, moisrurises, smoothes and softens but also dnt forget it repairs the hair thanks to deeply nourishing nutri-keratins. I can even get away with using the conditioner as a mask and leave in when doing protective styles.

#rubybox #dovehairgamechanger #dovehairsa #confidentlyyou

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts