Review: Brazilian Shampoo + Conditioner and Hair Growth Oil

Brand: Brazilian
Products:
Shampoo - 250ml  R93.95
Conditioner - 250ml R93.95
Hair Growth Oil - 150 ml R89.99 - R109.99
Availability: Clicks stores


About the Brand Brazilian:
Brazilian is a South African hair care brand that was specifically designed to suit the needs of ethnic hair. A broad variety of products are on offer from this brand from which I loved the conditioner and Hair growth oil more so than the shampoo, but more on that a little later. Products available include a sulphate free shampoo + conditioner, hair growth oil especially for those with hair line problems, anti-breakage strenthening cream as well as a silicone serum.
 
My experience with the Brazilian Sulphate free shampoo + conditioner
I have low porosity hair, which means my hair tends to be dry and needs as much moisture as possible. For me, the Brazilian shampoo, didnt work that well on my hair, as its a non foaming shampoo, so I ended up having to use way more shampoo than conditioner.  The shampoo tended to leave my hair dry as though it was taking away from the moisture of my hair.  In my experience I would not use the shampoo too often. The texture of the shampoo however is very smooth and somehow it tended to have no smell at all.  The Brazilian conditioner on the other hand, smelled of natural essential oils and worked really well on my dry hair. After rinsing the conditioner my hair had been left soft and smooth, as well as moisturised, which made it easy to manage and style.

Loves about the shampoo + conditioner
-safe to use on color treated hair
-sulphate, paraben, silicone and salt free
-beautiful bright packaging
-affordable
-texture of products is smooth and not too runny
-conditioner works well on low porosity hair
-conditioner strengthened my roots, allowing for growth
-enriched with essential oils(castor seed, coconut and tea tree oils)
-smells fresh and inviting
-leaves hair soft, shiny and clean

Hates about the shampoo + conditioner
-the shampoo does not work well for low porosity hair
-shampoo strips hair of moisture
-conditioner did not work well in cleansing my scalp

My Experience with Brazilian Hair Growth Oil
I love using this product for twist outs and other users have claimed it works well for those with braids installed. Personally, the hair growth oil smells absolutely lovely, and for me contains a hint of mint /eucalyptus which I cant get enough of. The oil is quickly absorbed by my very dry, low porosity hair and it gets the job done. In the morning when I unravel my twists, they are shiny, smooth, smelling lovely, and I can be assured all the goodness is contained in my hair strands, ensuring growth in the long run. Make this product part of your LOC (liquid, oil and cream) method as the results will surprise you in a good way.

Loves about the hair growth oil
-smells lovely
-dont require alot of product
-works well on hairline and nip of hair
-lightweight formula
-good for scalp massages and hair moisturising
-promotes hair growth
-can be used as a hot oil treatment
-reapaires dry, damaged hair
-contains natural oil (coconut, castor and tea tree)

Hates about the hair growth oil
-The cap is a non squeeze cap
-can be a messy product as the entire cap has to come off to use the product

Overall Rating:
As a natural, I can definitely see myself purchasing more products from the range. Although, as mentioned before, the shampoo did not work well on my low porosity type 4 hair, so use this as a headsup. With that being said, the conditioner and hair growth oil are amazing products for my hair, and I would definitely repurchase them both.  The range being sulphate, paraben and silicone free, makes for peace of mind, so thats another bonus! My rating 4/5



Comments

  1. Nice job, it’s a great post. The info is good to know!
    webpage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice article, Harshini Bhringraj-Almond shampoo is blended with high quality premium ingredients which provides magnificent benefits for hair .It activates the hair follicles, resulting in increased hair growth and maintaining the natural colour of hair: hair growth almond shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. I hope you will share some more information about hair . Please keep sharing.
    Health Is A Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Senior Virgin Hair supplies the best cheap human hair extensions. Virgin Brazilian Hair, Indian hair, Cambodian hair, Peruvian hair, Malaysian hair, Burmese Hair, Malaysian Hair For Sale! Brazilian hair is the best selling in the market. There are Brazilian hair weave, Brazilian hair closure, Brazilian hair frontal, Brazilian hair wigs in various hairstyles online.

    Brazilian Hair

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whatever type of hair extensions you choose to wear, Please remember to brush and care for the hair constantly.

    We detangle all sorts of very matted tangled hair and human hair extensions. If your hair does become severally matted or tangled with knots- use the Take Down Remover Detangler cream. http://www.takedownremover.com.

    So many women do not realize how easily the hair extension become tangled and matted. Especially after going to the beach or in a swimming pool.

    Clients spend so much money on these beautiful hair extensions and do not take the extra time to constantly brush the hair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts