February Favorites

So ultimately, I went for new products this February as part of my February Favorites.  And with Avon being the only familiar brand I must say I was pleasantly surprised!


First up a tried new lips from Catrice and the colour payoff is amazing, so give it a try.  The colour I purchased was 080 - Russian Violette.  And this lipstick is more of a gel formula than a creamier formula so lips are ultra nourished. 
Another lippie I tried out was from Avon, Blush Nude.  OMG, I cant go without this.  For my softer, subtle looks day or night time, this is a must-have lip colour.

Avon Blush Nude (left), Catrice Russian Violette (Right)

Next up: after all the wet hair, and styles I decided to try out a new Shampoo and Conditioner.  While in Hermanus, with my love ofcourse for my birthday, I quickly popped into Clicks, and found myself purchasing the Schwarzkopf Gliss Liquid Silk Shampoo and Conditioner.  And while I must say I am really not that fond of the fragrance of this shampoo and Conditioner because its just a little too sweet for me, the results of using these two products on my hair, has thus far been wonderful!


Lastly, a brand new offering from Avon and a multi-tasker at that!  How about trying out Avon's
creamy blush on one side, and oh so lovely highlighter on the other.  I can use the highlighter all over my face and even for a glow on my lips, and the blush is so creamy, and the colour payoff, awesome!  I got mine at the introductory price of only R120

Avon Cream and Blush Duo
 Cream Blush
Highlighter

Hope you all go out, and give these Feb Favorites all a try! ;-)

Nadine

 






Comments

Popular Posts