Contact Me / PR


Contact Me:

Please feel free to contact me for any suggestions or questions about my blog 'Nadine knows beauty' by emailing me at Nadineknowsbeautyblog@gmail.com or ncsabor@gmail.com

PR and Media Related: For reviewing new products and hearing what your brand has to offer.  If you would like me to review your product, attend fabulous events, blog about your brand or send me a press release, please send me an email: nadineknowsbeautyblog@gmail.com or ncsabor@gmail.com 

*On another note:  I haven't started my blog to receive any `free stuff` from anyone or to just be invited to any events.  It is my intention to review products I see fit and worthy of my time and effort (as anyone who blogs, knows its hard work).   Events will only be attended if they are relevant to content of my blog and its readers.  Beauty products reviewed are purchased by me unless the product(s) have been sponsored which I will clearly state.

For some other Beauty Product Reviews of mine see my Beauty Bulletin Profile - Username: Sabor

http://www.beautybulletin.com/user-reviews?user=8624

Follow me on Twitter at: ThiaNicky@twitter.com


Instagram: Nadine_Knows_Beauty

Hope to hear from you soon! ;-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts