Final Thoughts: Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colours

Brand: Rimmel London
Product: Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colours
Availability: Most Cosmetic Outlets nationwide
Price: R119.95 at Foschini Beauty

For My First Impressions on these Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colours, please see below..


Time for swatches of the @rimmellondonsa staymatte lip colours. From left to right 820heartbeat, 600coral Sass,500fire starter,810plum this show and 800midnight! My favorite has to be heartbeat 💋 I love the bright pink colour!!! I'm also feeling coral Sass for this upcoming December summer ☀ 😘

Next up we have all the pinkish nudes.. I love all of these matte lip colours. From left to right 100pinkbliss, 110blush, 210 rose & shine and 200 pink blink. 💋👌😘
And lastly all the nudes, far left 720moca, middle colour is 700 be my Baby (far right lip product), last swatch 710 Latte to Go (middel lip product)- sorry switched them around by accident 🙈🙊😸 Yes, bloggers can also make mistakes lol - dont take yourself too seriously.. laugh a little! 

I can’t get enough of not only the London Look- which is set to be young, urban and eclectic yet edgy, but the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colours has me going back for me each time I use it..  From the get go and since I have received them, I have gotten so many compliments on how grand these matte lip colours sits on my lips, and the colour payoff it brings with it. So if you want a Lip Colour with high-intensity colour, long lasting, lip colour that’s comfortable to wear with a velvety matte finish, try Rimmel right now!


 Look at the detail in the #rimmellondonsa staymatte lip colour ☺. It leaves a velvety finish, without causing sticky lips or leaving lumps of products on the lips 💋 Soft,smooth and perfectly defined lip colour👌 Dont mind my beauty spots, freckles,fine lines and wrinkles ☺😀😘😏 I'm all women like that 😛👆

My kinda Friday look thanks to #staymattelips from #rimmellondonsa @rimmellondonsa#rubybox #livethelondonlook #livethelook#nadineknowsbeautyblog. Lip 💋 colour is so beautiful and subtle yet such a head Turner..#200pinkblink #capetownblogger#southafricanblogger 💋🙌👏😀 @rubybox_beauty

Just another look I created using @rimmellondonsa liquid stay matte lip colour ☺ 💋 in 600coral Sass and 500 fire starter! Such a summer mist do look. Popping ombre lips

Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colours provides my lips with full coverage in just one or two strokes but no more than that, and is kiss-proof, touch-proof and waterproof whilst also being lightweight and comfortable to wear all day long. Also these matte liquid lip colours are clump free, unlike other matte liquid lipsticks/gloss I’ve used before. To me that’s a bonus, as my lips are sure to look and feel its utmost best at all times, thanks to Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colours. These liquid matte lipsticks are very compact in size, and the packaging even indicates that the content is matte, as each lip colour tube has more of a frosted tube feel to it than a silky one. I absolutely love the silver writing of the name Rimmel and the lip colour as it indicates that these lip colours has more of a royal/luxurious feel to them. 

To see the video of just how smudge proof /torture test these Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid lip colours are, follow the link below:

I would definitely recommend every lady to get themselves at least one or two of these Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colours from Rimmel for this summer.  Being waterproof its sure to be a winner even at the beach, and as I know myself I would definitely be going to the beach this December in Cape Town.  

Thank you Rubybox and Rimmel London SA for allowing me the opportunity to test and review these gorgeous and trendy stay matte liquid lip colours. I am so impressed! 😁

Comments

Popular Posts