Review: Time to get EVEN!

Brand: Dove
Product: Even Tone Antiperspirant
Size: 150 ml
Price: R31.99
Product Claims: Visibly improve the tone of underarm skin in 14 days


Tags: #OwnYourTone #DoveSA #rubybox #EvenTone 💁
My Experience with the product:
I love any product from Dove, as the smell of Dove products are really fresh, and attracts me instinctively to it. A week before Rubybox sent me the Dove Even Tone Antiperspirant (sensitive - metallic yellow cap), I purchased the Dove Even Tone antiperspirant (beauty finish -metallic pink cap).  First off, I love the dove packaging as its familiar to me, and easy on the eye. The pink finish, just attracted me to the product.  First off the smell of this deo is soft, and not too overwhelming on ones nose, but also the protection of the deo, goes beyond a good few hours in the day.  You can really spray it on the morning, and still smell it, the afternoon once you ready to take a bath / shower.


















Left: Underarms Before Right: Underarms After using Dove Even Tone Antiperspirant for two weeks

Ones` underarms go through alot, we wax them, shave them, and they really deserve every bit of extra care.  Your underam skin also deserves the extra bit of treatment you would put into your other body parts, such as your face, nails, hair etc.  Often our underarms become irritated, pimply and uneven which is caused by shaving, waxing etc.  With the Calendula extract, alcohol free and 1/4 moisturising cream, my underarm skin has never felt and looked better.  I can honestly say that the Dove Even Tone Antiperspirant, worked for me! Please do try it, and let me know about your thoughts on this product!
 
How to use:
Hold can 15cm away from underarms, shake well, and spray on.

Loves:
-Beautiful packaging ( metallic pink /yello cap)
-48 hour protection against smells
-contains 1/4 moisturising cream
-contains calendula extract (soft/smooth underarms)
-works on uneven underarm skin
-lasts a good time 150 ml can
-safe to use on sensitive skin
-safe to use on shaven underarms
-alcohol free
-easily available to purchase from stores nationwide
-available in sensitive and beauty finish variants
-dries underarm skin, and protects against wetness

Hates:
-None

Would I recommend this product:
Yes I would recommend purchasing this product. Its safe to use on shaven/waxed underarms. Its alcohol free as you can use it directly on underarm skin.  It smells fresh and I definitely love the packaging. Calendula extract in it, also leaves my underarms, soft and much smoother, whilst working on my uneven underarm skin.  My underarms are much lighter than before, and I am more than confident that with continuous use, it would become way lighter and even toned.

Comments

Popular Posts