Hemp Seed Oil Body Cream - My new best friend!

Brand: Skin Oil from Africa
Product: Hemp Seed Oil Body Cream
Availability: Checkers, Clicks, Pick n Pay
Size: 450 ml
Price: R90 per tub
Website: Skin Oil from Africa
Claims of the Product:
Assist in the treatment of dry skin, eczema as well as skin irritations and inflammation.

My Experience:
Upon examining the tub of body cream, I found the design of the pump on top of the tub, so new, interesting and I immediately wanted to try out the body cream. Reading about the cream containing 0% of parabens, colourants, fragrances or phthalates, I could easily apply this body cream all over my body, including my face, which is just as sensitive as the rest of my body.  For me, a body cream should not be too oily or too absorbing, but should contain the exact mix of the two, in order to sufficiently moisture my dry, itchy skin, but not leave me feeling oily etc.  This body cream has no fragrance, so it’s easily combined with the rest of my morning after shower routine, and I can still continue using my preferred body wash, and scent of perfume for the day.  The body cream is Dermatologically approved and provides 48 hr moisture, so my skin is sure to be moisturised for a full working day, and no need to keep re-applying the cream after the morning application so that’s a bonus.  Overall, my skin hives and breakouts have improved, since my skin is no longer irritable, or itchy or even as inflamed as when I don’t go without using this Hemp Seed Oil body cream.  The secret to this body cream is that it contains a high volume of essential fatty acids, which assists in the treatment of eczema, dry skin as well as other skin irritations.  


*In the past I could not wear my fashion jewellery, but now I can, as my skin is not as irritable as back then. Thank you Skin Oil from Africa for producing this lovely product.

The Almond oil along with Shea butter and a natural composition of African extracts is combined to produce the perfect body cream formula. The cream is white in colour and has a smooth no lumps formula that is easily absorbed into ones skin.  Hydrated, moisturised and purified skin is the end result with less fine lines and wrinkles.

Would I repurchase it?

Yes definitely, I am also keen on trying the other variants of Body creams available from Skin Oil from Africa as well as the body oils.  I feel it’s a value for money product which really makes it worth every single rand you spend on the product. The Purifying Hemp Seed oil is available in a 100ml bottle and retails at R75.








Comments

  1. I'm constantly impressed by the quality of your articles. also Read This Post Hemp Seed Oil for Skin And Hair at Low Price

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the effort you put into providing practical tips in your posts. Your advice is always helpful and actionable. Thank you for sharing your expertise! Also view our Product - Hemp Kumkumadi Face Oil – 10 ml

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your expertise shines through in every post. Also view our Product - Hemp Seed Oil for Skin And Hair at Low Price

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts