Join Beauty Bulletin Today!!

And if you are asking yourself why, look no further.  I joined Beauty Bulletin a little under 2 years ago and the rewards have been excellent.  Not to mention, I get to focus on my love for beauty.  Visit www.beautybulletin.com to see what the hype is all about.

Recently, I won a beauty hamper for reviewing Tampax Compak Tampons.  Just by writing up a review on a honest opinion of this brand of Tampons I was chosen and look what I won.   This could be you.  To see my review go to: http://www.beautybulletin.com/product-reviews/discussions/review/?id=20405

My hamper contained, mascara, an eye shadow palette, a bronzer and blusher, a CC Cream, a set of cream concealers and lastly, the best lip crayon ever!  Thank you Beauty Bulletin for always spoiling me and making things so exciting when it comes to the world of Beauty.



So what is Beauty Bulletin all about you might ask..
Firstly, it provides a platform for all women to review and test all things beauty, and give feedback based on their honest opinions.  Beauty Reviews happen in groups and those involved, get to exchange beauty advice.  Also Beauty Bulletin has Beauty Boards, where Beauty Bulletin members get to interact and post pictures and messages, for all to see. With Beauty Bulletins` Beauty Exchange, members get to ask and answer beauty concerns and questions and earn points, which also allows them into draws for prizes.
So its a win-win situation.  I would definitely recommend all ladies, interested in Beauty to join Beauty Bulletin.  Not only is it free, its so much fun and you learn so much!

Nadine
xnxn

Comments

Popular Posts