Rubybox Reveal: January 2015

Rubybox has made kicking off the New Year..2015, so much more sparkly with some rather nice beauty spoils.  My favourite of this month would be the;


* Ylang Ylang and Vanilla Rubybox Candle: I luvvvv this little wonder because not only does it put me in such a relaxing mood whilst it burns the scent is absolutely amazing!  P.s: try cooling the wax once you blow out the candle and rubbing it onto your heels, put on your socks and say goodnight, you`ll thank me in the morning when your heels are as soft as a baby`s feet and it looks all good like you have just had a pedicure done!



*Rubybox Cosmetic Bag:   I received a black and translucent Rubybox cosmetic bag, which I now carry with me to work.  Cause as they saying goes, `new year, new makeup`.. I feel its important to also change up your cosmetic bags.


*Moya Euphoric Milk Bath:  This is more of an aromatic bath oil mix, which you can add to your running hot bath water, and relax and have the oils and scents transport you to a relaxing place, ensuring your body and skin gets all the attention and well-being it deserves.  The size was a little small, so I basically used it up in two bathing occasions.


*Mavala: Emery boards are a must in every lady`s cosmetic bag, cause one never knows when your nail might chip or tear, so these mini boards are compact enough to carry around everywhere!  And they work well even if I do say so myself!
Thank you Rubybox for yet another amazing Box, and here`s to another year of great beauty spoils, testing and reviewing!
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts