April Empties

I ended up with a handful of empty products at the end of April month. Some of these I would really purchase again and some not. So below find my thoughts on these 6 empties and feel free to leave any comments below.


1. L`occitane dry skin hand cream
This handcream works well for those with dry hands. Its not sticky has a creamy texture and applies smoothly. Shea butter is the main ingredient and this hand cream has a subtle perfume smell to it. For me it forms some kind of barrier because even once ive washed my hands I could still feel it somehow. Its a bit pricey as with all L`occitane products but its worth every cent. Repurchase: Yes, if I could afford it.

2. Nivea cream
This was a sample I received free when I purchased a magazine. Omw, where was I when this product launched? :-) its heaven!! IIts an all over body must have. Cream has the amazing Nivea scent, is non oily and leaves my skin soft and smooth. Repurchase: yes

3. Avon colortrend lipgloss
Start up pink. Its a day and night time kind of gloss. Has a soft pink color to it somewhat sticky once applied and requires two or three applications before im happy with the final result. Plus, I forgot this gloss in one of my bags a month ago and when I found it, it started cracking inside the tube. Repurchase: unfortunately not.

4. Clicks Afri True Heat Protection Serum
Yes, I love this product. It really does what its supposed to protects my hair from heat without leaving it dry and damaged. Enriched with Vitamin E and Argan oil my hair is cared for with added shine. Retails for R30. Repurchase:yes, yes and yes oh and both serum s smell amazing.

5. Clicks Afri True Polishing Serum
Another winner. Jojoba and Argan oils not only adds shine to my hair but also fights frizz, detangles my sometimes tangled hair and leaves it smooth. You only need apply a few drops to set your hair and you're ready to go. Repurchase: yes!

6. Avon Bright Start Foundation
Shade:Honey, I pretty much used this foundation from late last year November up to now so it lasted me a good 5 months. Love the texture, non oily matte finish, no smell and no shine. Applies well with a sponge and provides good coverage without any build-up. Retailed for R99 on special. Great packaging concept as the foundation gets finished so it moves up in the container leaving less of it behind to use. Repurchase: yes

Hope you love my post on April Empties

Comments

Popular Posts