Review: Nivea Perfect and Radiant Toning Lotion for Oily Skin

Brand: Nivea SA
Product: Perfect and Radiant Toning Lotion for Oily Skin
Size: 200ml
Price: R54 - R60
Availability:  Online makeup outlets and Most leading retail shopping outlets.


Product Color: Clear Texture: Liquid and runny
About the product:
Nivea Perfect and Radiant Toning Lotion is enriched with Magnolia extract which works in combination with your skin and was specifically developed for skin concerns such as oiliness and blemishes.

Directions for use:
Apply to areas of concerns like oiliness/blemishes with a cotton pad, gently dabbing the affected areas, and do not rub onto skin harshly.

Likes:
Controls shine
Helps Prevent Blemishes
Gently cleans the skin
Moisturises skin without making it more oily
Doesn't leave one's skin dry and or irritated
Lovely smell to the product but not too overwhelming
Not a lot of product required to tone one's skin, daily
Gentle enough to use more than once daily (morning and evening)
Affordable
Easily available to purchase online and at retail shopping outlets nationwide.

Dislikes:
None

My Skincare Routine ft Nivea Perfect and Radiant Toning Lotion for Oily Skin

My final thoughts: 4.5/5
I`ve managed to use this product in just over the past two weeks. And whilst being sceptical at first, I could see results after the very first week. My very oily T-Zone appeared to be moisturised but not oily at all. In fact the texture of my skin after toning with this Perfect and Radiant Toning lotion from Nivea SA is more of a matte finish.. I can easily skip on some days and go without moisturising my skin after toning it, although my 3 step skincare routine, involves cleansing, toning and moisturising. I have found that unlike with other toners I have used in the past, my skin isn't left tight with my facial pores and skin screaming for help, or evening red feeling irritated. Nope! With this toning lotion, my skin is left smooth, clean, smelling absolutely heavenly and moisturised - plus my little bit of blemishes I do have are also targeted, and I end up with a clear skin that is evenly toned. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is in need of a good toner, especially for oily skin. I am so keen on it, I have decided to go out and purchase the rest of the range from Nivea Perfect and Radiant Skincare as I am sure I won't be left disappointed.

Thank you Rubybox and Nivea ZA for allowing me the opportunity to test and review this product.
#rubybox #perfectandradiant #NiveaSA #Nadineknowsbeautyblog

Comments

Popular Posts