Reviews: Long & Lasting Leave-in Conditioner

For any nattie deep conditioning is life ✊.. And for me ive found my holy grail product when it comes to leave in conditioner.😁🙏 Low porosity hair needs so much product to actually get the job done. However with this leave in conditioner from @longandlasting ive found I don't need so much product.no rinsing required.just apply this product after shampooing hair and watch the protein and olive oil lock in moisture 💦and goodness, leaving your hair soft and bouncy. For me, the product smells lovely too and has a hint of coconut which is not bad in my eyes at all. Can't wait to use this baby again tomorrow 🙌 plus this bby wont break ur bank lol 😂😁🙏 #longandlasting #leavinconditioner#oliveoil #proteinoil#naturalhairsouthafrica#southafricannaturals#nadineknowsbeautyblog #haircare#capetownnaturals@freebeesprandmarketing@longandlasting

Comments

Popular Posts