Sunstar Gum and National Fresh Breath Month

I initially did an introductory post on Sunstar Gum and the press drop for February month, but as we know at times, life can get busy, and I am only getting around to doing a blog post on National Fresh Breath month, which is in February 2019.  I received this awesome press drop, and inside were not only common products (which we are all used to such as floss, a toothbrush and mouthwash) but also a few new ones, like a flobrush automatic, and also a tongue cleaner. #freshbreathpower


About the products:

Retails for about +/- R94 has no bleaching agents or harsh abrasives. Delivers a protective coating to prevent stain adhesion and accumulation. Gently removes surface stains, without damaging enamel. 





Retails for about +/- R116  Contains enough floss for about 250 uses. This is an automatic dispensing shred-resistant floss machine.  Which stores used floss in a chamber within the handle of this automatic machine.

Retails for about R89 per pack, and comes with a transparent case- bonus! Latex, wood and metal free. Suitable for use on orthodontics, bridges and implants. Soft, flexible rubber bristles slide comfortable between teeth, to safely remove plaque and food particles. Also available in different sizes, small, regular and large.

Retails at R58 per tube. Gently removes surface stains without harming tooth enamel. Revitalizes gums with pro-vitamin B5, Vitamin B and Allantoin.  Contains no bleaching agents or harsh abrasives.

This is one of my favorites, as its so easy to actually clean between my teeth, especially the teeth toward the back of my mouth by simply holding the easy flossers at the right degree or angle, it will easily remove dental plaque from between teeth, and there is no awkwardness of gripping floss around the fingers. My cousin of 8 years old, also uses these with easy, so its great for kids and adults. Retails at about R56.

Regular tongue cleaning should be part of your daily oral hygiene routine.  Some or most toothbrushes contain a small scrub portion at the back thereof, to be used as a tongue and or gum and cheek cleaner.  Sunstar gum took tongue cleaning to its next level - (Level up Beyonce song playing on loudspeaker).  Softly brush your tongue, using bristles to dislodge and loosen plaque, you can even use a little toothpaste to give that extra bit of freshness. Turn over tongue cleaner to scrape from back to front with serrated edges. After each swipe rinse with water, and that`s how you keep your tongue fresh!  Retails at R57
Gif Source: Google
This is an easy to use expanding floss, which only expands once you start putting it to use. Its optimal for those with small gaps, between teeth. Retails at about R60

The Dome Trim bristles are clinically proven to clean below the gumline, where periodontal disease starts thus reducing plaque, gingival inflammation and bleeding.  Retails at R63

Ever wondered how to correctly, brush your teeth?  Take a look at the below picture for more information.
 Picture Source: Google

My Experience with these products and would I recommend it:
I had a pretty good time reviewing these products.  First off the mouthwash is always the quickest to get done when it comes to me, since I love rinsing my mouth after eating, mornings/afternoons after I take a shower. The mouth wash same as the toothpaste, was so refreshing and minty, and yes I would definitely purchase them again. The automatic flossing `flo-brush` which is very new to me, was so cool to start off using, and the fact that my hands doesn't get tainted with plaque as with regular floss, this gets a major bonus from me. With that being said, I go nowhere without my easy flossers, as they really easy to get into difficult places and they less messy than regular floss.  Overall, I loved this press drop and I am so much more informed on oral hygiene and on top of my oral hygiene game thanks to Sunstar Gum. Overall rating: 4.7 / 5
 #freshbreathpower










Comments

  1. Thanks for a useful and informative review. Love your rating system :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm… I interpret blogs on a analogous issue, however i never visited your blog. I added it to populars also i’ll be your faithful primer. Steel Bite pro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to share the useful information. Dentoshine Tongue Cleaner is the best oral care product for your baby. Dentoshine Tongue Cleaner fully cleanses your tongue in a very easy way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts