Dont want INGROWN HAIRS.. use FINO Soothe Balm!

Brand: Fino Cosmetics
Products: Woman After shave and waxing balm
Size: 50 ml
Price: +/- R55 
Available from: Clicks stores nationwide

I’ve always battled with bumps, after shaving and red spots after having applied lotion to shaven legs. Now, that’s a thing of the past! I have the solution - Fino Soothe after waxing and shaving balm.  

The Fino soothe balm is really light in texture, and the best thing ever does not burn after you apply it onto just shaven skin! Yay!!! The only thing I’m left with after applying this balm is smooth, soft and more importantly clear skin. Red bumps are a thing of the past.

Vitamin A and Fruit extracts form part of its main ingredients which helps to gently exfoliate and soothe tender skin. Skins elasticity is also way more improved due to this balms moisturising components. 

Loves:
Dermatologically and clinically tested
Contains no animal by-products
Alcohol and fragrance free 
Regular use helps prevent ingrown hairs 
Affordable
Compact size, you can take it all over even to work! 

Hates: 

Small in size, use this product a lot, so it will be up in no time.

Now with all of this being said, ive just had that feeling you know sitting at my desk at work, where you know your underarm hair is starting to grow, and its causing your armpits to itch. Had I packed in my Fino Soothe balm, I could have avoided this itch now, but trust me as soon as I get home, Ill be dabbing some balm onto my armpits. Whats your thoughts on this product, and would you try it?

Regards,
Nadine xoxn


Comments

Popular Posts