Review: New year, New Skincare offerings from Bramley Cosmetics

Brand: Bramley Cosmetics
Products: 
3-in-1 Even tone mask (R25.99)
Even tone Face Care Lotion (R16.99)
Availability: Selected Pep stores nationwide (Z.A)
Bramley even tone 3-in-1 mask claims:
Bramley Cosmetics and toiletries has decided to extend its product line following its huge success, when it came to their even tone skincare range and now introduces a 3-in-1 even tone mask. The product claims to deeply cleanse the skin, fight blemishes and control shine all whilst promoting even skin tone.  Its said to be a multi - purpose product which acts as a facial cleanser, exfoliator and mask. As a cleanser, it gently removes dirt, make up and pollution.  Packed with apricot seeds, it aims to exfoliate the skin, removing dead and flaky skin.  After regular use the skin appears firmer and more toned.  Kaolin clay, a non-comedogenic it has the ability to clear skin and absorb excess sebum without stripping the skin of its natural oils.  Calming properties include soothing of irratated and inflamed skin. Formulated with selected Vitamins, such as C, E, A, B5, B3 oil control ingredients and Bio -pharm oil the even tone skincare range, helps replace lost ceramides in the skin.  The vitamin complex helps restore elastin and collagen that has been damaged, repairs and protects the skin tissue and is responsible for forming skin cells properly.

My Experience with the even tone 3-in-1 mask:
I first off noticed the clean, refreshing fragrance once I squished some of the product onto my finger tips, which I found very pleasant, as the smell was not overwhelming but rather soft and fragrant.  Thereafter, I applied the product onto my face, after dampening my skin, and the product went on relatively easy without any mess or spills. The mask I left on for about 20 minutes then rinsed it. Whilst rinsing off the mask I noticed the apricot seeds and its exfoliating action, which worked really well on my skin, without actually irritating it - and I have a very sensitive skin. My skin was left feeling clean, soft and smooth, without any oily residue or shine. The tube is a good size, and the price thereof is even better retailing at R25.99 I think its affordable and really is a great product for everyone to have in their skincare collection. I overall found no negatives with using this product and it has now formed part of my daily skincare routine, as its safe enough to use on a daily basis. My vote 5/5 as its a multi tasking product, which If I need to go away from home, I would definitely take it with. The product works well with a facial cleanser (battery operated) so dont feel shy to use yours.  Not only does product cleanse my skin, it exfoliates my skin (scrubbing away dirt and dead cells) and can also be used as a once a week treatment mask for my skin enriched with all the Vitamins and bio-pharm oil!

Bramley Face care Lotion claims:
Acts as a toner by helping to remove oil build up and impurities which often lead to skin problems and also shrinks pores leaving the skin feeling refreshed and radiant. 

My Experience with the Even tone Face care lotion:
I love this product extention of the Bramley even tone skincare line, its a lavish looking face care lotion, which works well as a toner.  I generally, do not love toners, as its harsh on my sensitive skin and at times can be very drying.  However, with this toner, my skin is left non-irritated, lovely smelling, and pores seem less visible. Also, I have noticed my skin has not been as oily after using this even tone facial lotion. My overall vote 4.5/ 5 plus its super affordable. Where have you heard of paying R16.99 for a toner? Exactly! 
Bramley, makes it affordable for each and every women to care for her skin. The even tone range, is a value packed range, with different products for each and every skincare concern, and I feel that with the 3-in-1 mask and the facial care lotion the range is going to be even more successful. I would definitely repurchase both of these products from my local pep stores, as they are really worth every rand.  With these skincare offerings, everyone can enjoy a daily facial in the comfort of their very own home. Go on try it! 


Comments

Popular Posts