Ralo Cosmetics: LOOM BAND Review

My duty as a Ralo Brand Ambassador has sadly come to an end.  I must say the past 3 months went by so quickly, but it was so much fun! Reviewing nail polish, mascara and lastly loom bands, from glittery things to bright little things, thank you RALO.
 
I thought Id struggle with this final challenge, but how pleased am I to admit that actually it was fun creating my foot charm that doubles as a hand accessory..
 
Thank you Charnay (my cousin) who showed me how to do it using my needle (that comes with the loom band pack from Ralo).  Each loom band pack contains 300 colourful loom band, a plastic pen/needle, and some S`s to finish off and close your loom band designs.




 
 
My design took about half an hour to create and its really easy to do.  Packs cost R25 each get them at your nearest Ralo outlet.  Its so much fun to do and it would make a cool gift!! ;-)
 
Thank you Ralo Cosmetics for this amazing opportunity!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts