Womens month/ August Rubybox Reveal!!

Awesome!! Thats the only way to describe this months Rubybox.  With August being womens month, wow have I been spoillllled!!

So let me get into these 4 amazing must have products.
1.  Rimmel Sun Shimmer 3 in 1 shimmering Bronzer
I've been holding out on purchasing a bronzer because generally its so expensive.  And am I happy I decided not to purchase one yet.  I received this multi-toned shimmer bronzer, which is perfect for mixing up my looks.  I use the lighter tone for during the day, and I mix up the medium and darker tones for nighttime.  This is a definite handbag must-have.  Full size 50g retails at R99.95 and generally Bronzers last quite some time.


2.  Africology Body Butter
This came in a 25ml size, and I can all but guarantee you that I will definitely go and purchase the full size which is R265 for 175ml.  This body butter is almost like a second skin once its been applied to your skin.  It smells so divine, you wont need to apply any body spritz or perfume cause you can smell this body butter from a distance and its super nice.  Its enriched with nourishing ingredients like Marula, Aloe Vera, Rooibos and even after you wash your hands you can still feel it on.

3.  Rubybox`s very own - Tools- Dual Sharperner
This sharpener retails at R29.95.  This will ensure your pencils are in tip top shape for you to use whenever and wherever you find yourself.  Also the covers ontop of it, will ensure your makeup bag to be pencil shaving free, which is a bonus! I simply love it and I wont trade it for anything. 
4.  Rubybox Beauty Smooch Stick (New) Latte Limbo
Full size retails at R129.95 This Smooch stick is more of a nude color with some shimmer to it.  Personally, I`m not a fan of nude shades cause they make my lips look ashy, hence my reason for not even opening and trying it on. 


 I will give this smooch stick away to someone I think is more deserving of this color ;-)  So all ends well.  Good news though, I love the other color in which the Rubybox Smooch sticks come out in.  And I must say it lasts well on my lips and the coral/reddish color is amazing.

Thanks Rubybox for yet another great rubybox and Happy Womens Month to all the ladies ;-))


Comments

Popular Posts