September Rubybyox: Rubybox turns 3! Hip-Hip Hooray!!

Each Ruby received a Rubybox birthday bracelet, valued at R90.  Thank you Rubybox Im a silver girl and considering that the bracelet has a silver charm on it, I considered wearing it, after some thought.
 
This months products was some mixture, some being spoils and the rest being more of maintenance products.


 
So let me get started:
1.  Product 1 is a full sized Rubybox Fresh in a Flash Brush Cleanser. Retails at R69.95.  This is more for that quick brush cleaning moments.  I love cleansing my brushes in shampoo then leaving it to dry.  However, I tried this brush cleanser and it worked but not that well though.  I felt my brushes still contained some residue once I spritzed it with the cleanser. 
 
2.  The Rubybox Beauty Oh-so Cheeky Angled brush is just a spoil.  To start off the brush bristles are so soooooooft, I could use it on my skin daily.  I love applying blush with it, as the brush picks up blush in a quick swoop and delivers it as easily too ;-).  Retails at R119.95
 
3.  Product number 3 is a complete newbie.  Its the Dove Invisible Dry Aerosol Deodorant which was tested on 100 colours.  No white marks are said to be left behind.  One thing I can guarantee about Dove, its very moisturising and like always it contains a quarter moisturising cream.  Retails at R25
 
4.  What girl can go without hand cream in her bag? ;-)  Botanical Collection Tropical Hand Cream is soft on the hands and contains goodness too as it has Vitamin E in it.  The packaging is so cute and its eye catching so you must have it with you at all times.  This hand cream sells for R29.95
 
Once again, thanks Rubybox for yet another great box.  And a happy 3rd birthday to you, may you have many, many more! Loved the birthday addition pink box, what a treat.
 
Nay

 
 
#rubyreveal


Comments

Popular Posts