Summer Series: 5 Must Have Beauty Essentials

I decided to do a Summer Series in which Ill showcase/review beauty essentials, wardrobe essentials, summer holiday essentials and last but not least accessory essentials for Summer.
 
The first part which focuses on Beauty Essentials is really the 5 items every girl should have in her handbag for summer to stay in tip top shape on those scorching hot days in Cape Town, so lets get started! ;-)
 
 
 
1.  A funky Nail Polish is an absolute must.  Those nails need to look absolutely dazzling.  I love this glitter nail polish since I love to match my nail polish to my outfits.  This will pretty much go with any outfit, so I can wear it on my nails for extra long periods of time.  Less effort, gets a plus from me!
 
2.  My lips are my most prized asset, so I'm always protecting them.  This Magnolia lip balm from Avon, is super cute and compact which means it would fit into any bag.  p.s: it also smells divine!
 
3.  Suntan Lotion. Yes!! you need to protect your skin, because you might end up looking like a scorched apple.  Rather, cover up with the suntan lotion, to get that cute brown tan going! I use Avon Suntan Lotion, as its non-sticky and glides on and absorbs easily into my skin.  The higher the SPF the better. Mine contains an SPF of 30.
 
4.  Summer Scents- I have a daytime and a night-time scent when it comes to summer time.  My daytime all time favourite is fresh, and fruity which I love.  Its also from Avon- called summer white.  My Night time scent is from Woolworths, its more florally and called lavender from their Natural Collection.  Smelling good in summer is a must! ;-)
 
5.  Then comes those unruly hair, so make sure you treat it effectively.  John Frieda has an Full Oil Repair Elixir which make my hair shiny but also repairs and strengthens it.  You don't want your hair to get all sticky and unmanageable, so use this product to smooth it out and there you go! ;-)
 
Hope these little gems makes your summer beauty, much more basic and beautiful!
 
Affordable and Do-able right!

Comments

Popular Posts