Smoother Skin and Clearer Complexion Tips

1.  Cleanse you skin
You can opt to cleanse your skin the morning or at night at both times, just make sure you have a gentle enough cleanser.  For me, personally I like removing the days dirt/pollution and makeup the morning and the evening.  My face is fresh and clean, also dull skin is removed.  I prefer to use a soft sponge as I have a really sensitive skin.



2.  When using a face cloth:  I personally don't recommend this, as I can easily hang my sponge up to dry and I feel a face cloth carry`s around bacteria.  But if you feel you want to use a face cloth make sure its a new one.

3.  Don't skip on moisturising your skin- no matter if you skin is oily.  Moisturiser, helps to seal the skin making sure all that dirt and grime stays on top of it, and doesn't get into your skin.

Comments

Popular Posts