Some reasons why I look forward to Summer 2016

As we all can see the weather is busy changing, and I am happy to let you know that it's actually for the better.  Yes, Spring is around the corner, with the 1st of September being only 5 days away! ;-) Summer will then soon be on Springs` heels - and I am more than happy about that.  Here are a few reasons why;

Firstly, I am a major fan of the beach any beach for that matter.  I just love the feel of sand between my toes and when I get to take a dip in one of God's most wonderful creations I am just amazed.  My favorite place to visit each summer is Kogel Bay which is out in Gordons Bay directions.  It holds meaning to me, as my late dad introduced us to camping at that very beach and since then I have been hooked.  Doesn't the picture just say it all already.. ;-)
Photo Credit: Google

Next up, I love wearing swimwear and nothing says summer like a new two piece bikini set.  How cute is the one below though?  Summer just get here already, I cant wait to hit the beach! 
Photo Credit: Google

I love sunglasses, and if you knew me you would know that about me.  Here is a picture I posted about my then collection.  Its grown by now, as I have added three pairs to it ;-)

I am not a boots person at all, but what choice do I have in winter but to cover up my toes.. right! So summer to me, means a right of passage to wear cute sandals and show off my feet. Remember ladies, an old faithful pedicure goes a long way in Summer.  How pretty are the sandals below.  #lovethem
Photo Credit: Google
Another reason to look forward to summer is gone are those hot drinks, and hello to fruity, yummy tasting cocktails.  This definitely gets my thumbs up.  What better way to end off a scorcher of a summer day, than to sip on a refreshing cocktail.. mmmm.  Remember, to drink responsibly! 
Photo Credit: Google
Now if you don't know it already, let me tell you about it.  I stay in one of the most beautiful city`s Cape Town.  And one thing is for sure, the city just shows off at the end of a hot summer's day.  Sunsets are amazing.  If you haven't tried it yet, go up to signal hill in summer and just experience it.  I promise you wont be dissapointed at all.
Photo Credit: paradisintheworld.com

I love ice cream.  Actually, I can't think of someone I know who doesn't like ice cream.  Just another summer bonus I say.
Photo Credit: Delish.com

So that's just a few of my reasons why I look forward to summer in Cape Town 2016. Feel free to add on any of your own reasons! 










Comments

Popular Posts