Review: Labello Blackberry Shine Lip Balm

Brand: Labello
Product: Blackberry Shine Lip Balm
Price: Retails at R21.99
Available: Most retail outlets, and some pharmacies in S.A
Texture: Smooth, glossy lip balm

My Experience with this Product:
Firstly, once I opened the package and saw the slightly sleeker new design and cap of this Labello lip balm, I absolutely fell for this product.  The usual turn bottom of the familiar older Labello is still present with this product.  However, the design and logo of Labello seems different much more fresher to me.  I love the Blackberry variant of this shiny Lip balm, as it not only smells heavenly, it provides lips with the moisturising protection and also a hint of colour at the same time.  To me, that's a must own product, since its a multitasker, and it won't leave you with damage to your wallet, if you catch my drift. ;-)


Being Bolder, more brighter more you, is what the new Labello is all about and with this hint of colour, gloss/shine and new design you can rock any outfit, or new hairstyle or even a new nail trend and stand out while you are doing it! #Labellobebold  For me, I put myself in this scenario, since I'm a lover of the ocean and summer just doesn't go by without me visiting the beach, I pictured myself rocking my two piece bikini, hair tied up in a bun, my sunnies on, and just relaxing away, whilst my Labello has my lips covered with a slight tint and glossy shine, I just can't go wrong! ;-)  Be bold, be you - be a Bolder you with Labello Blackberry Shine!

  I would definitely repurchase this product, as its worth every single cent.  #rubybox_beauty  #nadineknowsbeautyblog #glossycolour #caringlipbalm
Stay tuned for pictures of me being oh so much more Bolder with Labello! ;-)



Comments

Popular Posts