Review: Bramley Gifts from Nature - Coconut Oil & Vanilla Range


My absolute new favorite from #bramleycosmetics .. Bramleys gifts from Nature coconut & Vanilla goodies. My favorite from this range is the body butter..👌☺🤗 My skin soaks up all the coconut and vanilla goodness and leaves my skin silky soft. This restorative combination, improves my skins texture and tone.😱😳 It has a sweet, lightly perfumed, seductive fragrance, which awakens and uplifts my mood every- single -time!
This range is available from your nearest Pep stores, and retails between R15.99- R22.99. Hand cream, body butter and tissue oil available.🙂🙆 Gifts from Nature also has a Argan oil and Macadamia range available so look out for that at Pep stores nationwide. 😱😉
DONT GET ME GOING ON HOW GOOD ARGAN OIL IS FOR YOUR OVERALL BODY BE IT SKIN, HAIR ETC.. #giftsfromnature#bramleycosmetics #coconutoilandvanilla#bodycare #naturalextracts#nadineknowsbeautyblog #gifts#xmasgifts2018 #newin #freebeesprandmarketing #myfavorite#lovethepackaging #beautifulpackaging

Comments

  1. Hello there. I discovered your blog by the use of Google while looking for a comparable topic, your website came up. It appears good. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks to come back then.
    coconut oil hair treatment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts