Review: Dove 100 Colours of Africa

So I`ve now had time to test and review the new and improved Dove Invisibly Dry, 100 colours on some of my most brightest, boldest outfits, and the results as per my video speaks for itself.

I tried this improved ingredients deodorant on a mosaic dress which is so colourful, and I found no white marks, or white residue on it. So I was so impressed - like totally impressed! 👏🙂
To see and watch a short clip of me in action using the Dove 100 colours on this dress, follow the link below!

 
I also, then used this deodorant on this bright green dress, which I absolutely had the exact same results, I could wear the dress without any marks, or white residue after using Dove invisibly dry.
I also found with this improved ingredients I can get away with spraying this deo onto my naked underarms, as it contains 1/4 moisturizing cream, which leaves my underarms soft, and smelling fresh but also, with it not containing any alcohol, no burn is felt which is a major plus to me!
So this is me, im more confident, more me, to dare and wear my brightest, boldest outfits, in confidence, without having to be worried about any white marks, or residue on my outfits. Can you see me glow cause I certainly am! 
Heres`s to the improved Dove 100 colours - it sure works! 
#rubybox #dove100coloursofafrica #dovesa #nadineknowsbeautyblog 


Comments

Popular Posts