Must Have: Bedroom Decor Items from MRP HOME

When it comes to bedroom decor for me, I like minimal pieces of furniture and items, all mixed together, which will create a unique look but yet is comfortable and still feels like home.  You shouldn't feel like you not allowed to sit on the bed or to touch items on shelves etc. No! I found the below items on the `MR Price`- MRP Home website and I immediately started envisioning my bedroom, along with the likes of my fiance 😄

Below: One for the guys, Colab Rudi de Wet bench R2000
Its `guyish` but yet could pass in a bedroom for the MR & MRS considering the color palette involved.

Right: Printed Regal Velvet Chair R2700 this one is my favorite of all the items 💜
I love, love, love this design and print! Screams - `take a seat` NOW! 😼




Below Left: Ribbed Velvet headboard R1400
Take into account the printed velvet chair above,
and this headboard is an absolute must and winner. 
Love the dark tone, would fit in perfectly with brights right.

Below Right: Regency Velvet blanket box R2700
Space saving, plus a feminine touch - a definite.
   Also available in grey to keep things neutral. ✋ So if you`ve got room
in your bedroom why not add in this item.



Below Right: Oslo pedestal, R1600
So minimal, with only one drawer, yet each one has their own little space saver right next to the bed.











I`m really all for floating shelves and these honeycomb designs would
bring so much of a modern feel plus add some tea light candles and it immediately gives the room
a warm feel. So it gets my vote! How about you?
Below Left: Honeycomb Palm Shelf R200
Below Right: Honeycomb wall Shelf R399

 Below: Protea wall clock / VW wall clock R79.99 each
For me, time is essential to have around. Especially during the week when things
can get a bit hectic at home after work. This protea design wall clock, is colorful, yet elegant. 
If your guy allows you to get away with it, go for it. If not, there is always the VW Wall clock(see below) which isn't too bad on the eye either. 

















Below left: In keeping with the theme of Protea`s - tealight candle holder R129
  
If you enjoy reading the way I do and you want your own lighting when 
it comes to the bedroom, I would definitely go for one of the below lamp base`s.
The one on the left is keeping with the rose gold trend which is big right now, and to me much more feminine. Whilst the one on the right can make your guy happy, plus it passes the`going for the sophisticated look` with flying colors.
Below Left: Acrylic Ball lamp base R399, MRP HOME
Below Right: Glass ball lamp base R399, MRP HOME 








 Left: 3 Tier shelf, R1500, MRP Home
I love this shelf for books, some makeup essentials, a pot-plant, etc.
Bottom Right: Oslo Standing shelf mirror R2000
A real winner if you ask me. The back of the mirror allows for you to store some items, for me what you need in the morning, whilst standing in the mirror would go here. Mascara, some bear oils, hair brushes, gel, combs, etc.  If its not available in all white, i would still purchase it, and just paint it white myself. Simple enough DIY Project dont you think.. 🖌
Below Left: Jewellery insert small, R259
Easy enough to store in a drawer or leave on your dresser.

 
Above:10 picture family photoframe R200
 No bedroom is complete without pictures 📸

And these are my items so far, which are must have pieces for my bedroom. What about you? Please feel free to share your thoughts, ideas on this post and bedroom decor in the comments section below.























Comments

Popular Posts