New test and Review: Dove Purely Pampering Body Wash🚿

Brand: Dove SA
Product: Dove Purely Pampering Body Wash
Variants: Pink Cocount milk and jasmine petals / Shea Butter and Warm Vanilla
Price: About R37.99 each at leading retail outlets
Size: 250 ml ea


Rubybox sent over some of the Dove Body washes to test and try out, and I can honestly say, I am still enjoying making use of these body washes. I was more than intrique to try it out, once I set my eyes on the beautiful packaging, which came in two colors, one more pinkish and the other more towards a yellow/orange. The two variants are Coconut milk and Jasmine petals and Shea Butter and warm Vanilla. It was kind of difficult to choose a favourite, but in the end the coconut and jasmine petals is really my number one.

As winter is really harsh on my skin, I opt to use the shower more often to soak in the goodness all that steam provides, and these body washes, came in pretty handy for that. Its easy to apply onto your skin or a face cloth and easily foams up, lathering ones skin with all its moisturising goodness of a 1/4 cream.  As with all Dove products Ive previously used the body wash, also leaves behind a lovely scent allover my body, which I just cant get enough of. My skin is left, soft, smelling nice and full of moisture.

Once I made use of these pampering body washes, I definitely felt pampered, as somehow the gold accents in the packaging, indicates that to the user before using it.

P.s: My fiance Lorenzo also loves using it, so ladies dont even feel guilty when you go and purchase this body wash. Just tell the man in your life, he will love it too.
🚿

Comments

Popular Posts