Tasted: Vanilla Chai Tea🍵 from Pick n Pay

Brand: Pick n Pay
Product: Vanilla Chai Tea
Size: 20 Tagless tea bags
Price: R20 per box
Available from: Pick n Pay outlets

Whenever I go out, and I find myself having to choose between coffee (which Id die for) or tea, and Chai Tea is available, I go for the chai tea, figuring that I could always have coffee at home right. The thing about having chai tea on the go, is that the makers almost always, add sugar, which Im not keen on in my hot drinks. However, I found this box of Vanilla chai tea at Pick n Pay for a steal at R20 per box of 20 tagless tea bags, and I couldnt stop myself from getting it. Now I make my own chai tea, without sweetener or sugar, and its heaven especially in the cold Cape Town winter we are currently experiencing.

Ingredients:
Black tea, cloves, cinnamon, ginger flavouring, roasted chicory root, black pepper, cardamon, vanilla pods.

How to prepare this tea:
Boil water, add a teabag to a cup, steam your milk, add along with sugar (optional) and just enjoy this awesome cup of Vanilla Chai Tea.

Would I buy it again?
Most definitely, and I would try other flavours of Pick n Pay tea too. This is a great addition to any kitchen and best part its value for money.🤭




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts