African Extracts: Tone without the TIGHTNESS! ✋😏

Brand: African Extracts
Range: Classic Care
Products:
Classic Care Toner -R62.99
Classic Care Face Wash -R62.99
Available from: Leading Retailers
Two things at the moment thats working against my face and its skin is 1 - My oily T-zone and 2 - Winter! I not only have a sensitive skin, but I suffer from an oily T-zone so its difficult to find just the right products, to work on the oilIness and but to also not harm or damage my sensitive skin. 

Yes, ive been sent this products to try, but what I am about to write is all the truth and I am not going to over exaggerate because the products were sent to me, so stay tuned!

About these products: 
African Extracts Classic Care Deep cleansing Face Wash: 
Is a delicately fragranced face wash, is is perfect for people who loves the feel of water on their faces. The face wash is enriched with Bio - Active Rooibos and Vitamin B5, its easily rinsed off and washes away impurities and make up in no time.  Your skin will be left cleansed, soft and enriched with all the Rooibos goodness.

African Extracts Classic Care Refreshing Toner:
This non-greasy toner is alcohol free and doesnt leave your skin feeling dry or tight at all.  Bio-Active Rooibos extract and witch-hazel, ensures that it gently soothes and refreshes the skin without leaving you with that just-toned tight like you`ve just had botox feeling on your skin. This toner contains Chamomile which reduces inflammation and soothes sensitive skin -no wonder it works so lovely on my skin.  Natural-plant-extracts used in this toner and African Extracts Classic care range is just awesome, so read about it why dont you! 

The glow my skin has from using this toner is amazing, I dont think I am about to stop using this product any time soon! I would defintely buy these products. Its affordable, and available in stores, whats more is that African Extracts has different skincare ranges available so different skin types and issues, so you are bound to find products suitable for your skin type. I never thought I would find products enriched with the goodness of Rooibos, suitable for my difficult skin, its oily and sensitive but African Extracts Classic care proved me wrong! 





Comments

Popular Posts