My Guy tried this Beard/shave oil and Face wash from Fino! Here`s what he had to say..

Brand: Fino Cosmetics
Products:
-Beard and Shave Oil 🧔 (R99- R135)
-Face Wash (R70)
Available from: Dis-chem, Clicks, selected pharmacies
More than a month ago, Lorenzo bought him this Beard and shave oil from Fino Cosmetics at our local Clicks. He paid about R99 for it, although I should mention it was on promotion. As he has a beard, he feels its important to condition and maintain it, which I am in full agreement with! P.s I have a love/hate relationship with his beard, as I feel at times, he can really just shave it off, but then other time, I miss seeing him without it again, I know its crazy!

What he loves about the Fino Man Beard and Shave oil:
-Smell absolutely great, especially the bergamot essence
-easily absorbed as it doesnt rub off on clothing or pillows
-affordable beard oil as it retails between R99 - R135
-Helps keep beard soft, shiny and moisturised
-can be used in order to provide a smooth shave
-regular use will minimise painful ingrown hairs

What he loves about the Fino Man Gel Face Wash:
Firstly, Lorenzo before this Face wash was prone to using soap to wash and clean his face, which is a definite no. So with discovering and using the Fino Man Gel Face wash, he`s really come to like to, see below..
-Its soap free and contains essential oils (sandalwood, vetiver and bergamot)
-helps moisturise skin saying goodbye to dry,flaky facial skin
-because its a gel based face wash, it gets foamy easily, doesnt require alot of product
-leaves face and beard, clean and cleansed thoroughly
-formula of this face wash helps protect against ingrown hairs and bumps
-affordable, retails at approximately R70 from Dischem/ Clicks  and selected pharmacies).



 Just to give you an
idea of what Lorenzo (the love of my life`s beard looks like - see pics) 😉🧔
Overall thoughts:
As with us ladies requiring our daily skincare products, men also need some care right! Lorenzo trying out this Beard and Shave oil was a must, as he was in the market for a new beard oil, but somehow I feel we stumbled upon a skincare range for him, he could really get used to. What I love about this range is that not only does it cater to the outer appearance, its multi-formulation of products, ensures against ingrown hairs, dry skin and bumps. To me thats a definite winner - since one doesnt want to have those nasties all over your skin. So yes, Lorenzo agrees - he would definitely repurchase both of these products, and ladies take it from me, the smell of these products, will take you to new levels of freshness - I cant get enough of the Bergamot essence in these products.. Smells heavenly! 




Comments

  1. Try baardman beard oil they have 7 fragrances to choose from and beard balm. Much beter product

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. I hope you will share some more information about beard. Please keep sharing.
    Health Is A Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there. I discovered your blog by the use of Google while looking for a comparable topic, your website came up. It appears good. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks to come back then.
    hair oil in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this and hope it will be effective. I am worried about my beard growth and have tried many beard oil. Hope it will be good for me. best beard oil online store

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great article. It's always recommended to get beard shaved from an professional barber.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts