Final Thoughts: Ponds Age Miracle Double Action Serum

Brand: Ponds
Price: R199
Size: 30 ml
Availability: Most leading retail shopping 
and beauty outlets
*Please note this is a sponsored product by Rubybox
#rubybox #rubyboxponds #PONDSAgeMiracleSerum #PONDSSerum #DoubleActionSerum





Product claims:
Works for most South African women as a brand. Ponds solutions are specially formulated for the ever changing skin care needs and concerns across different life stages and changing lifestyles and also environments.  Ponds dedicates itself to bringing out the best in your skin! Serum claims to prevent dryness, three times more cell renewal promoting, and boosts collagen production.

My experience with this product:
I love the beautiful packaging bold red in color glass bottle, not too big in size, with accents of silver makes it not only look good, but gives the product a sense of luxury. Overall the serum goes on well after cleansing my skin, in the mornings and evenings.  The product sits well, and doesnt leave my skin oily at all. I did come across a small glow on my skin as the serum contains small particles which shimmers, so for those with very sensitive skin, it might be too much. The serum has a kind of a yellow tone to it and the smell is noticeable, and fresh but not my favorite as somehow it reminds me of peanuts.Thanks to the concentrated blend of powerful Retinol-C , boosts my skins ability to naturally hydrate itself, leaving my skin soft, smooth and much more radiant.

How I use the product:
Thanks to Rubyox I had been sent a beautiful Rose quartz facial roller, which in itself has amazing benefits when you use it regularly on your face. I use it with the Ponds Age Miracle Double action serum with upward and outward strokes. The bigger side of the roller is used on bigger ares of my face, like my forehead and the smaller end on my undereye areas and chin. I love the cool effect the roller has on my skin. This serum acts as a targeted treatment for wrinkles, pigmentation and to uneven skintone.


Benefits of a Facial Roller:
-Boost circulation
-Brightens the complexion
-Calms inflammation
-Reduces puffiness around eye area
-Tightens pores
-Plumps the skin
-Promotes product penetration

Would I repurchase?
MOST DEFINITELY! Yes, the serum is pricey at R199, but it lasts for some time and the results are 
almost immediately visible. Not once, did my facial skin flare up or leave me feeling dissapointed after using this serum. In fact, my skin was left cool, calm, moisturised, soft with a subtle glow and feeling refreshed and even my eye wrinkles seemed to be kept at bay! So its definitely worth trying! My rating 4.9/5








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts