Savon Soaps - Proudly South African


I got sent these amazing cold process soaps infused with the finest natural ingredients and oils to test and try out. I've only been using them for about a week, but I must say, it's worth a try. Not only are they 💯 percent natural, free from sulphates, contain natural colourants and are artisan made soaps, definitely worth the wait. For more information on these soaps see @savon_soap_sa 💜
Even the packaging had me sold from the get go 😍. So unique, won't you say. I'm testing the rose and lavender R45, Seamud R45 and Midnight R39 - natural soaps out. Stay tuned for my full reviews.
 Left: Midnight natural soap used for problem skins, acne prone skin. Good for detoxification action. P. S Bae used it as a shaving soap, as it clarifying properties works well when it comes to shaving the skin.
Front: Roses 🌹 and Lavender natural soap, so soft and suitable for even 🤱, yes it's baby friendly,skin is left moist and soft. Contains she butter, sweet almond oil, ylang ylang essential oils and it's vegan friendly, amongst it containing other ingredients.
Back : Seamud 🌊 natural soap helps with psoriasis and eczema prone skin. This one I personally chose for myself, relaxes and soothes my skin without any irritants. Bonus- it's Vegan friendly 💜
Notice the natural color and shape of the soap... One with nature.
Cold process soaps made on a Karoo farm.. 💜

Isn't the packaging so beautiful and insightful... 💛 Each soap tells a story right... 

Comments

Popular Posts