February is National Fresh Breath Month and Ive got this! 😁

Brand: Sunstar GUM
Products: As listed below

So with February being, National Fresh Breath Month, I received a press drop and it could definitely not have come at a better time. One of my molar`s actually broke off a bit just a day before my birthday (31st January), which meant extraction - but luckily for me - filling was on the maps. Soon thereafter, I was on my way to healthy, white and strong teeth. Products used to achieve my best yet smile will be listed below, along with prices. All products are from Sunstar GUM and availalbe from Dischem, selected dentists and pharmacies.


1. GUM ActiVital Sonic toothbrush (R259)
My Experience: I love, love, love the sleek design of this toothbrush. Lets start with the battery, which is included in the pack (bonus) no need to buy an additional battery, once you`ve purchased your toothbrush. The black design is so beautiful and an absolute, eye catcher in any bathroom. Also included is a unique travel cap, which would allow you to take your toothbrush all over with you, without any hassle.  The vibration on this toothbrush is so gentle, yet effective, as it removes 50% more plaque between the teeth and reach even deeper below the gumline. I love that its not noisy, as Ive used battery operated toothbrushes in the past, and yes whilst it cleaned my teeth better than a regular toothbrush, the noise was just too much! The Activital Sonic Toothbrush is available in both black and white. 


2. GUM Original White toothpaste (R65)
This toothpaste does not kill your senses as with other toothpaste, which is so strong in taste, you literally feel the burn after using it. It gently removes stains, whilst protecting your teeth and strengthens gums and teeth.  A plus, it does not contain bleaching agents or any harsh abrasives. Easy to use, and gentle enough to use twice a day.

3. GUM Expanding Floss (R54)
Expanding floss is ideally for patients with small gaps between teeth as the floss initially thin, makes it easy to insert between teeth for a good clean, and then expands, making for an even better clean. I use this floss on a daily basis, and its especially useful after meals as food often get stuck between my teeth.

4. GUM Soft-Picks Advanced (R99)
Curved, dental picks are a must because they follow the natural shape of the jaw.  These picks are available in different sizes (small, regular and large), which makes it perfect for cleaning narrow and wide interdental spaces.  You get a neat carry case, which makes it simple to carry your Soft-picks to work, gym, or even have stored away at home. I found that my gums are gently stimulated and massaged, whilst I use these picks, which promotes optimal gum health. Latex, wood and metal free.

5. GUM Easy Flossers 30pcs (R59)
How often have you found yourself grabbing onto a piece of floss, and then losing grip? I have, too often! So these easy flossers come in very handy when you need to floss your teeth in a hurry, as it has an easy to grip handle, providing just the perfect tension to clean inbetween your teeth. No more having to worry about gripping the floss around your fingers whilst flossing. Bonus - these flossers are individually waxed, which makes them taste pleasant.

6. GUM Tongue Cleaner (R60)
With two rows of scrapers on the one side, and two rows of bristles on the other side, this dual action tonque cleaner, is sure to get into the tiniest of folds and crevices of your tonque loosing plaque and debris, leaving your mouth cleaner than ever. Dont use if you have a sensitive tonque, as the bristles could worsen your condition. However, with me, I found the tonque cleaner working well in combination with the flossers as an after or before brushing technique.

7. GUM Original White mouth rinse (R99)
Can we all just take a minute and clap for this mouthwwash which DOES NOT contain any alcohol! Love it! This is one for the books, my mouth is left clean and smelling fresh, after using only one cap full to rinse. No enamel damage is the end result, whilst removing stains gently, enrich my teeth with Pro-vitamin B5 and Vitamin 5.

8. GUM Red-Cote Disclosing Tablets (R50)
All Im going to say is be careful with these Red-coted tablets. I tried one at first, and the result was great, pointed out exactly where I needed to focus on in my mouth to remove plaque but my mouth was so red, it literally looked like I had a few ice lollies that day. This is a new product and it comes highly recommended by dentists to help kids, when it comes to teaching them, how to clean their mouth and teeth. These tablets basically highlight the problem areas making it easy to remove plaque etc. Bonus - they chewable and taste pleasant it they are cherry flavoured. 12 Tablets in each pack.

My favorite products were the Sonic toothbrush, the dual action tonque cleaner and the red-coted Disclosing tablets.  I would definitely repurchase these products as its really effective when it comes to cleaning my mouth and teeth, and it left me with a whiter, brighter, healthier smile! Thank you Sunstar GUM for the inventiveness and for producing products that work better, but also dont tend to damage or leave ones teeth and mouth burning! Here`s to even better oral care routines and whiter, happier, healthier teeth. Now go on, get your #FreshBreathCheck kit today if you must! 

 #IVOHEALTH #FRESHBREATHCHECK #oralcare #oralhealth



Comments

Popular Posts