I am `Definitely` Sassy from Bramley

Brand: Bramley Cosmetics
Range: I am Sassy
Availability: Available from All Dealz stores
Prices: Below
About the `I am Sassy` and `I am Strong` ranges:
Firstly, its made for vibrant people and yes all people can be vibrant, if you turn up your energy I say.  Strong, confident and self-assured ladies would definitely love these ranges as its well designed and makes for luxurious gifts and ofcourse you can even just use them to pamper yourself.   These products are so affordable, you would be able to buy them for yourself and a set or two for each of your besties! To make sure you feel good inside and out, whilst boosting self confidence these ranges do come in very handy.  


I AM STRONG RANGE

I AM SASSY RANGE

My experience with the I AM SASSY Range:
Firstly, WOW BRAMLEY! The packaging is a stunner and really had me interested from the get go once I opened the package! Accents of crisp white, coral, pinks and floral designing, is a definite 10/10! No women I feel would walk past this range, without having to want to look again, or even pick up a product to see what its about.  The I Am Sassy range is enriched with floral fragrance with notes of lychee, bergamot, red current, and lastly contains hints of roses and freesia. Musk and Vanilla enfused with woods and amber are wrapped up too making for a sweet but musky floral fragranced range.

I am Sassy Body Butter (R29.99)
Its rich, creamy and moistures my skin, leaving it soft and smooth. Infused with Vitamin E and antioxidents it protects, nourishes and softens my skin.  Suitable for all skin types. 

I am Sassy Body wash 500 ml (R39.99)
An easy foaming wash, which is enriched with Vitamin E, locks in moisture whilst cleansing my body, maintaining my skin`s oil balance, whilst leaving it gently fragranced.  The pump leads to no mess making the application of the body wash quick and easy. 

I am Sassy Miracle Tissue Oil (R34.99)
I took the most relaxing bath in this tissue oil people. And let me add, my skin was left so soft and smooth, without any itching or aggrivation.  I massage the tissue oil into my skin daily, as it helps for stretch marks or scars over a long time of using it.  

I am Sassy Hand cream 90 ml (R29.99)
Enriched with Shea butter, avocado oil and jojoba oil, my hands are left soft and even my nails appear to be healthier and stronger over time.  So live your best life by using this hand cream and flashing your hands showing off the power of being sassy! 


My final thoughts:
I would buy this range again, as I really love using it.  The range is suitable for sensitive skin, so it can be used on a daily basis. The packaging is absolutely beautiful. The only concern for me is to now locate my closest Dealz store, as its sold there. Well done Bramley Cosmetics on your new I AM Ranges. I am sure its about to do well in the market! 





Comments

Popular Posts