*** October Rubybox Reveal ***

Although I received my October box late, I loved it!!  Thanks to Christopher for sorted out my query and getting my October Rubybox to me in a dash(see his personal note ;-)). 



As I went along reviewing and testing each product, I found the eyeliner pencil to be my favourite.


  • Ralo Cosmetics Chubby Eyeliner Pencil -Silver:
This pencil is really nice.  Im also appreciative because it came in jumbo size, so it can last for a long time.  The colour I had received was silver, and I like it so much.  Mainly because the silver can be put on really dark, or light on the eyelid, so the effect you want can be minimized or maximized ;-) Retails at R29.50



  • Pepper Tree Bubble Bath- Berry Blast:
This Bubble Bath came in Full size.  The smell of Berry`s is irresistible once you run a hot bath and its really so inviting! You should just lie back, and enjoy the soothing effects of this treat.  A small dash goes a long way, and the bubbles last really long.  Retails for R29.95


  
  • Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Conditioning Treatment
I've used this treatment before and it really softens my hair, leaving it shining and smelling so nice.
Its easy to use, after shampooing your hair, apply enough treatment to your hair, and if you anything like me, put on a shower cap and let it soak into your hair.  Rinse, and style your hair, I promise it will be worth all the time spent on your hair.  Retails at R49.95


 
 
 
  • Africology Tissue Oil 50ml
 Where do I begin to describe this little gem in a bottle. It smells absolutely divine and No NOT ONLY pregnant women use tissue oil.  lol - its good for all skin types, and the Vitamin E in it will help with dry skin which makes it an excellent fix for stretch marks etc.  Retails at R230.  The applicator of this product means no mess, no fuss as it can easily be applied to the problem area. 
 

Thanks again Rubybox for an amazing treat!
 
#rubyreveal
 
Nadine xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






Comments

Popular Posts