Review: Ask me to Shop Experience

Recently, I joined and liked a Facebook group which is all about, personal shopping online.  These 4 ladies, combine their skills, class, fashion knowledge and love therefore, to bring us online ladies, all the latest trends in fashion as well as vintage clothing items which can all be purchased online from them.

Some vintage items on sale:


Jewellery on Sale:


Sunglasses for Sale:




I recently, liked snoods which were being sold in different colours at a great deal as R120 for 3. 


The colors I chose were coral, black and pink combined with polka dots.  I emailed `Ask me to shop` and had been invoiced by the end of that business day.  Once my payment was made, I had received my goodies and how impressed was I? Very!!!  To contact these ladies you can email them at http://www.askmetoshop.com/  or join and like the Facebook group: Ask me to Shop

Almene assisted me and even sent me a small token (the cutest silver bracelet) due to my parcel arriving just a tad off schedule! Thank you again Almene.  I would definitely make purchases from you ladies again!

Comments

Popular Posts