March 2015 Rubybox Review: Pearls of Prettiness Box

I was rather pleased and fascinated with this Rubybox, as it contained a sample face wash which I desperately needed as my face wash just ran out at home! major Ooops!

Please note: This cleanser is soap-free hence the gel, and is PH Balanced which means its great for my sensitive skin!



Beaucience Botanicals cleansing gel sample size of 50ml, I used everything in like 3 days, gone and up, its refreshing, with an absolutely addictive smell. gel in texture and cleanses really well. I always use my face washes/cleansers along with a sponge, so it removes dirt and makeup build up much more efficiently, I would definitely purchase the full size product!  The botanicals range consists of natural products like Organic Green Tea, peach and Aloe Vera, my skin is calmed, soothed and moisturised whilst it is fresh and clean! Sample retails for R14.95  

www.beaucience.co.za

Nyx single eye shadow: I received a deep turquoise which is called: Azur Sky!  I haven't used it yet, as I plan to do so when winter hits, as I prefer darker colours on my eyes then. This color has more of a metallic finish which is perfect for winter.  One thing is for sure, Nyx products never seem to disappoint! Single eye shadow retails for R89.95

Salvatore Ferragamo Attimo perfume sample EDT Florale 1.5ml, and as usual I could not resist sampling the smell then and there when opening my Rubybox!  This is a definite winner when it comes to perfume so I would have to save up and get me the Larger sized bottle.  Smells of Flowers, fruits are combined and that heavenly product is delivered! mmm... and does the smell last and linger for hours! ;-)

Full sized Rubybox Va Va Volume Mascara: This one I am stashing away, as I have received this mascara before, and its worth every scent! No clumping, no bumping, just volumised, full sets of mascara lashes... my lashes be all out in full swing doing what they do best!  Excellent product! Retails for R139.95

Thank you Rubybox for yet another special treat this month!
*All products available online from www.rubybox.co.za





Comments

Popular Posts