Basic Nail Products Every Girl should own

If you a nail junkie like I am or even if you not, you need the following 5 products to make the process of applying nail polish so much simpler or just to keep your nails in fine shape.  So let me get into it. 
 
Photo Credit: Nadine Knows Beauty Blog
 
First up, you need Nail Polish removing pads.  What's more convenient than not having to dab cotton balls into nail polish remover liquid, but have pads that are already soaked in nail polish remover, all you have to do is rub then on your nails and off comes the existing nail polish.  Can I get a hell yeah? hell yeah! Always great for when you in a rush.
 
Next up is my all time favourite.  A multitasking banana file.  What great tool this is, you can do everything from filing, to buffing and shining your nails.  This file of mine has 7 sides to it, so its great.  I got it at a bargain of only R10.
 
My third gem, is the Avon Nail Experts Cuticle Conditioner.  Not only does it condition your cuticles it softens it, so when you file or trim your cuticles, its so much more easier to do so.
 
The last two products both have to do, with drying those nails.  The Avon Nail Experts Liquid Freeze Spray.  What a convenient product.  Once you have applied your nail polish, spray this one, from a good distance and watch your nails dry effortlessly.  Remember it should not be sprayed on too closely, that would cause too much moisture and you might end up with smudged nail.s
 
Lastly, a UV Ray, drying lamp.  This lamp I purchased at a Chinese shop for only R100.  It dries my nails very fast and its so convenient as it works with a USB charger.  What a must have for any nail junkie or beauty fanatic.
 
Hope you ladies, enjoyed reading this article.  Let me know if I missed out on any of your must have nail products.  Also remember, these are nail products, so your nail tools are another story.  Because I certainly cannot live without my cuticle cutter and nail file! ;-)



Comments

Popular Posts