Revamping your Sleep Routine for Warmer Days/Summer -Parachute Bedding

So have you all thought about how you are going to revamp your sleep routine when summer hits? I have! And here`s how. I`ll be making use of a few basic must have items from Parachute linens. Why?  Because to me less is definitely more, when it comes to this unique brand of extra comfy but luxurious linen pieces. But enough about that, I’ll let you in on how I am revamping my summer month sleeping routine.

 
Along with these basic items and some must have other items in your room, sleeping time during summer would literally become a breeze, relaxing, cushy, enlightened, dreamy and just mellow.

I’ll make use of the Parachute Sateen sheet sets, and duvet cover to start off.  New pillows are a must! So the Parachute, shams in the same colour as my sheet set and duvet cover, would cool my room. The colour I would prefer would be navy or slate, as it’s more towards the darker tones, which I love.
 
 
Preparing myself for my new sleep routine, id make use of some candles while having my bath.  And what better candles to have than the Parachute, travel tins, which I can take along with me anywhere I go.  Lavender scent would fill the air, as I take long steaming baths, and the lighting of the candles would provide me with the tranquillity to set myself up for a peaceful nights rest in the hot summer months.
 
*as a DIY tip: why not remove all those electric lighting from your room, and fill a mason jar with sand from the beach, and place some shells in the jar, along with a Parachute candle.  It’s safe because the candle won’t be able to fall around, causing a fire to start, and it’s an awesome way to set the town in your room, for those hot summer nights.  Plus, a candle is not as hot as all those electric lights!
Source: Pinterest
 
A cashmere throw would welcome me into my room, once I step out from the bathroom.  Its soft fabric luxuriating my skin, while I sit on my couch and catch up on some long overdue reading with a soothing cup of tea on a late summer afternoon.
 
My floor pillow in the corner of my room, would be home to some decorative pillow, my beach towels and a summer tote bag.  Easy on the eye, and so reminiscent of summer- I say: `bring on those lazy summer days! ` ;-)
*Links to all these amazing goodies, are below! So do scroll down! ;-)
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts