My Top 3 Fragrances

I have used all three of these fragrances' and I love all 3! Right now, I am using the last of my Modern Muse with an almost full bottle of Dolce & Gabbana, Rose the One and an empty Giorgio Armani, Acqua di Gio ;-(

My most trusted and go to scent is the .....drumroll please: Giorgio Armani-Acqua di Gio! Ladies, if you haven't tried it yet, you are going to kick yourself and don't say I didn't warn yall! Retails for +/- R739 - Notes of Freshness, floral, summer, white floral, rose.  Key Words: Strong/Free Spirited.

Photo Credit: Google

 
Next up, is my current perfume I am using right now.  Its from Estee Lauder, Modern Muse.  I received a sample in a magazine I had purchased earlier in the year, and I knew right then, this is one for me! Retails for +/-  R995.  Notes of Musk, floral, citrus.  Key Words: Independent/Confident.
 
Photo Credit: Google
 
Lastly, I have to say, Dolce & Gabbana never disappoints.  And Rose the One, speaks for herself! Get out and purchase it.  It is just the right combination of Flowery notes with a fruity zest to it.  But still very feminine.  Retails from R660-R860.  Notes of fresh, fruity, citrus, rose, floral. Key Words: Feminine/Serene.
 
Photo Credit: Google
 
So if you didn't know it, now you know.  And don't say I didn't warn you about these lovely fragrances! Just give it a try, you wont be sorry! ;-)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts