Johnson's® Even Complexion Range : Face Wash, Day and Night Cream

 

Photo Credit: BeautyBulletin.com

Final Thoughts: Johnson's® Even Complexion Facial Wash

So I have been using this face wash for the past 3 weeks, and for its affordable price of between R29.99-R34.99 depending on where you purchase it, it really works. It smells lovely, and the red berry beads in the facial wash easily absorbs working its magic on ones skin. My skin is left cleansed, with a non-oily feel to it. I also noticed that whilst using this face wash my skin is left more evenly and toned. I would definitely recommend this product firstly because it cleanses very well. Secondly, because its affordable, and thirdly because my skin tone is more evened out! I trust Johnsons and that's why I would repurchase it, and considering that I used mine completely up I WILL DEFINITELY be repurchasing another tube soon! ;-) Thank you Beauty Bulletin and Johnson`s for this opportunity

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
 

Final Thoughts: Johnson's® Even Complexion Day Cream

This is an affordable day cream for sure, but more importantly its one that works. I had darkish kind of spots on the lower side of my jaw bone, which seems to have not disappeared completely but is slowly fading its way away, thanks to this day cream. I love the matt texture of this day cream and an added bonus is the SPF factor, cause ladies you know we all need that extra bit of protection, no matter what our skin concerns are!

The travel size of the day cream I keep with me all day at work, and I make use of the regular sized day cream in the morning, so I never go without it! My natural complexion has just gotten better over the past three weeks that's for sure!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
 

Final Thoughts: Johnson's® Even Complexion Night Cream

This is my absolute favourite product out of the range. I love the Johnsons even tone night cream for a few reasons. It smells lovely, its not oily, it goes on easily and is very easily absorbed into my skin, without leaving my skin shiny in the morning. My boyfriend absolutely loves the smell, but I did mention that before lol ;-) I would definitely repurchase it as the red berry`s in it, makes my skin feel smooth and look even more brighter!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
 

Whole Range Final Thoughts: Johnson's® Even Complexion Range

The Johnson's even complexion skincare range, works well together. Its affordable as its priced from R15,99 - R34,99 as seen in Clicks stores. I love the compact size of all the products, as I could easily take it with me on a weekend away, also the packaging is very refreshing and eye-catching with all the bright colours it contains.
The face Wash I would have to re-purchase as I loved it so much I used it more than often to wash my face. The face wash cleansed my skin absolutely well without leaving it oily. My dark marks on the bottom half of my jawbone is lightened so I believe with more time, and use of this range, the marks will completely be faded away.

The day cream contains an SPF, which is just the added bonus and protection which I believe every skin needs. The day cream also comes in a convenient travel size tube, which you can take all-over with you to gym or work or on a weekend away.

And the night cream is also lovely, my favourite really! it smells lovely and leaves my skin matt and has a non-shiny formula so in the morning my skin looks and feels its best!

I would definitely continue to use this range, and even re-purchase it in future. Thank you again Beauty Bulletin and Johnsons for the opportunity to review and provide feedback on this range! ;-) 5/5

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
 
Sponsored Products: BeautyBulletin.com

Comments

  1. This is a very interesting and informative blog. It's really useful blog. I really loved reading your blog. haute her

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of MELAS' popular night creams is the MELAS Night Repair Cream, which is enriched with natural ingredients like aloe vera, shea butter, and vitamin E. This cream is designed to deeply nourish and rejuvenate the skin while you sleep, leaving your skin looking smoother, brighter, and more youthful.
    You can Call us:- +919690334433
    And For more info:- Best Night Cream For Glowing Skin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts